We do more than most brokers for LESS!
$2,995 Listing Side Flat Fee Includes: All fees paid at closing!
- Pre Listing Stage:
- In Home Consultation with a HouseKey Realtor.
- Current Market Analysis, and pricing suggestions.
- Agent photos of the entire home.(Interior, Exterior)
- Automated Supra KeyBox with electronic service.
- HouseKey Flat Fee yard sign placed.
- Property placed in the Springfield/Branson MLS and syndicated to all member brokers.
- Property posted on social media outlets
- Active For Sale Stage:
- Property listed on 100's of search sites including Zillow, Trulia, and Realtor.com and all the member brokerage websites as being for sale.
- Agents from all companies may now show your home and present offers.
- Our social and digital media marketing campaigns to promote the home start online and stay consistant during your listing with HouseKey.
- We take care of all communication with buyer’s agents, Home inspectors, title company, lenders, appraisers and any 3rd party vendors.
- Updates on market conditions, sold comparables, and newly listed houses in your area.
- You will work directly with your HouseKey agent through the entire process
- Under Contract Stage:
- Direct agent guidance through your offer negotiations, and finalizing the contract details.
- All communication with buyer’s agent, title company, lender, appraiser, surveyor, and 3rd party vendors
- Handle Defects Notice negotiations, appraisal, and title work.
- Handle any issues that may arise all the way to closing..
Start your listing Here
- All the same services as in our $2995.00 Full service program PLUS
- Expanded exposure through print and online outlets including social media
- Professional photography of your home included
- Professional automated showing feedback through Showing Suite
- Our Listing Services for just $2995.00 ( PAID AT CLOSING) a 3% co-broke fee will apply to pay the broker who sells your home.
We have been seen on these fine stations:
* A small transaction fee will apply to cover broker Errors & Omissions insurance, transaction processing fees upon closing. Transaction fee may change on homes over 500k.
Selling broker commission, generally 3% and fully recommended.
All Fees Paid at closing
* HouseKey has a Small Transaction Fee in addition to its flat fee listing to cover Errors & Omissions Insurance costs, broker document review for State compliance, document storage , most companies have similar unadvertised fees. a co-broker fee of a recommended 3% also applies to compensate selling broker. Additional advertising fees may apply at sellers discretion. Advertised savings based upon 6% commission
These fees apply to residential home sales only and does not apply to commercial, land or some levels of multi-family home sales, however our fees for these services are also discounted.